Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures from our first Halloween in China. My oldest son's drama club did "Thriller" for the school assembly - he is the skeleton dancing in front of the stage. They did a great job!
Then there was a Halloween Parade around the basketball courts outside.


My daughter was supposed to be Tinkerbell, but she didn't think that was quite the right look for her. She went with the Power Ranger Girl thing, and right on, sister, didn't she look tough!
Don't worry, not ALL these kids are ours, though they are really lovely kids!




3 comments:

heidy said...

You all look GREAT!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all of you as well!
heidy, ray, alexa & markus

Michelle W. said...

Michelle,
I LOVE the costumes!!!
Good for you for dressing up!

I wish I could talk Paul into in, but he's still mad at me for the last time I 'made' him a costume.
A couple of years ago he told me, last minute, that everyone at work was dressing up, and could I think up a costume for him. I had seen a really cute idea (for kids) in Family Fun magazine ...and so we improvised....
He was supposed to be a bag of jelly beans (we stuffed balloons in a clear trash bag, cut arm/leg holes and ties a ribbon around his neck.) Let's just say it didn't go so well for him...he couldn't sit down, and he could barely reach his keyboard because we overfilled the balloons! ROFL!

So...no more costumes for him. :(

Hope you got lots of yummy candy!
Michelle

Beth said...

Wow, you had Halloween in China?! I love the cowgirl. YEE HAW! And, I know just what you mean about braving the post office. I put off my trip there in Korea forever, but finally had to make it with my friend when she shipped some stuff home. When it was our turn to ship stuff, I was also super surprised at the low cost! Way cheaper to send stuff home then to send stuff there!

Glad things are going well.

beth