Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Field Trips and Holiday Concerts!

Andrew's grade took a trip up my mountain one day so I decided to join them. We really had a nice time! Can you find my son?

How about in this photo of his class singing for their holiday concert? He just looks so sweet to me!

Alex's drama club did a hilarious version of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" dressed as elves. Sorry for the blurry pictures - my camera is temperamental...wonder where it gets that...
And here is Alex's samba band performing as a warm-up for the older Elementary School kids' concert.

Here is Alex doing his solo in "I'll Be Home for Christmas". That kid has the drama/music/performing bug! Wonder where he gets it...


Here is Ella getting ready for her big show. The preschool kids sang a few songs and did a crazy dance. It was lovely.


Then they got to hang out with Santa for a bit. My girl was so brave she actually sat on his lap! Originally we agreed to maybe a high-five or some other minimal-contact interaction. You go, my Power Ranger Girl!

Santa gave her a present.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the kids' school!







3 comments:

Barb said...

I loved the pictures...I could spot them in every one...yeah me (o: I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. I wasn't sure where to send a card, but it looks like China this year, huh? I will get one in the mail soon. I actually have a decent picture of all four of us this year (o: Miss you...give the kids big hugs from me.

heidy said...

What wonderful memories! I also was able to pick out your beautiful kids in every pic!
I made the decision not to send out cards this year back in Oct. Ray dared me to keep my promise and I am sticking to it! SO Merry Christmas to all of you! Will you be coming to Knoxville?

michelle said...

Great photos! Ella looks so sweet on Santa's lap. The school photos are fun, too! My kids have their church program this week - I hope Kate doesn't get stage fright!

Merry Christmas!
Michelle