Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Have your people talk to my people...

My lovely and talented mommy (whom I miss dearly!!!!) has a website that has pictures of our house on it. If you are interested in seeing where we live, shoot me an e-mail and I will pass on the link to you. If you can't e-mail me, you are probably not someone who needs to see the pictures OR you have lost my e-mail. In the case of the latter, just comment here that you would like to see them and I'll send you the link. If you know my mommy, just ask her for the link. Okee dokee?
Have a nice day.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Ooooh...Me, me, me!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'd love to see pics!!

AND you're #1 on the Pay it Forward exchange!!

Now, what to make, what to make???? The real fun begins!!

Beth said...

Hi Michelle, I can't remember where in TN you all lived,but there's a chance we'll be moving to Nashville area in the next couple of months....is that where you were? If so, let me know and I'd love to see pics of your house. My email is bethdube at gmail dot com. Glad the cake business is going well...even though you're trying to take a break :)

beth

Anonymous said...

Cooper and Cristina would love to see where their friends are living.
Angie