Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday

Today I had great intentions to get the kids up, get everybody ready and head to Hong Kong for church. Then I started to think about the huge ordeal it is with two adults and how much huger of an ordeal it would be with only one adult. So, I decided to scrap the Hong Kong plans and attend the local church here. I have not been especially impressed or pleased with the local church - that's why we go through the huge ordeal to get to a Hong Kong church. Today was okay - I've been told it's much better now but it's pretty much the same as last time we went. It was really nice to worship once again with others after going the past few weeks without. And the boys had a nice time at Sunday School. It was good - much better than not attending worship services at all.
After, we went out to lunch with some friends - a buddy of Alex's and his parents. They then took Alex home with them for the day and I took Andrew and Ella to the playground. It was a nice day. We had a very quiet supper without Daddy or Alex and then got snuggly on my bed, watching "Little People" videos. It was a nice Sunday - family, friends, fellowship, food. I feel full and at peace. Church sure makes a difference in my Sundays, regardless of how it get it!
I am ready for Tim to come back from the U.S. (tonight!) and for another busy week. God's peace to you!

3 comments:

michelle said...

Your hubby is coming home... and mine is leaving. I'm getting So tired of 'travel season!' :-(

I'm glad that you had such a nice Sunday, though!

Blessings,
Michelle

Barb said...

Sounds like a nice Sunday. I'm glad Tim is home again. Hugs & Kisses all around!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Sunday!! Also glad Tim is on his way home to you!